The Active tab displays the Active people in your account.
The following information or features are available:
- Add people
- View Lifetime Value
- Export as a CSV file
- Search for an email address
- Filter People
- View a person’s activity feed
- Merge, Delete, and Deactivate People
- Perform a Bulk Operation
With Active people, you can engage with your customers through
- Hyper-personalized transactional emails
- Multichannel Workflows
- Social media retargeting (Facebook and Instagram)
- Third-party integrations like SMS and direct mail for all people
Active People Filters
Select a filter from the drop-down to refine the list of Active people in your account. Below is a description of each of the Active people filters.
All active people: All of the people in your account who you can engage with and are billed for.
Subscribed people: All active people who are opted-in and able to receive email marketing.
Unsubscribed people: All active people who have unsubscribed from commercial marketing emails. These people can still receive transactional emails, trigger workflows, receive Facebook and Instagram advertising, etc.
Subscribed or unsubscribed people: All active people who are subscribed and all people who are unsubscribed from commercial marketing emails.
- Undeliverable people: People who have been marked as undeliverable.
Filter the people on your list to create saved segments.
Manually Move from Active to Inactive
Manually move people or a person from Active to Inactive with an action in a Bulk Operation, Workflow, or Rule.
When you change an Active person to an Inactive person, you can no longer utilize the following features.
- Engage with the person via transactional or marketing emails
- Record new events, orders, LTV, etc.
- Add them to Facebook Custom Audiences or other third-party applications
- Trigger Automations, i.e. Rules and Workflows
Use our Deactivate People who are Unsubscribed or Undeliverable Workflow to automatically move a person from Active to Inactive when they unsubscribe from all your mailings.
Delete an Active Person
Delete an Active person with an action in a Bulk Operation, Workflow, or Rule. When you delete an Active person they are removed from your account with all of their data.
Export a CSV File of All Active People
Active people exports include the following data:
- Email address
- Time zone
- Created at date
- Confirmed at date
- Custom fields
- Landing URL
- IP address
- Lead score
- Lifetime value
- User ID
To export a CSV of all active people:
- Go to People > Active
- Click Actions > Export to CSV
- Click Okay
Once we’re finished preparing your export, we’ll send the CSV to the email address listed under Settings > User Settings. If you don’t receive an email right away, try checking your spam folders. If the email isn’t in your spam folders, reach out to Drip Support.