The Events report keeps track of the number of times an event, both custom and predefined, records each day over a given date range. For example, the following predefined events can be found and exported to a CSV file under Events:
- Hard bounces (Events > Bounces). Learn more about hard bounces in our Bounced Emails Guide.
- Unsubscribed from all mailings (Events > Unsubscribed from all mailings).
- Unsubscribed from an Email Series (Events > Unsubscribed from an email series).
View and export a report for an Event:
- Go to Analytics > Events
- Select an event
- Select a date
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click the Export To CSV button
You will see a report for the number of times an event was recorded each day for the given date range, and an email with a link to download a CSV file will be emailed to you.