The Split Test allows a series of marketing tactics (ex: email, discounts, FB Custom Audiences, etc.) to run against another series (ex: email only) to help declare a winner. When the split test is completed, view the results, evaluate the impact and choose the winning path to use for future use.
Add a Split Test
- Select the Split Test node
- Name the split test
- From the drop-down, select the number of paths to measure against one another
- Click Save
- Under each Path A/B/C/D/E, add the node(s) needed to complete the path
- Select an Action, Decision, Parallel Paths, or Delay in a nested Split Test Workflow node.
- Click Activate Workflow
To activate the Split Test, start the Workflow
Evaluate Split Test Results
The Split Test dashboard allows you to evaluate the metrics and declare a winner. Drip will not calculate the statistical significance of your split test result.
- Click the Split Test node
- Declare a winner
- Click the Declare Winner button
- A path has been declared the winner
- The Workflow will now display only the winning path in the workflow.
If revenue and order conversions are not configured, evaluate split test paths in one or more of the following ways
- highest total site visits to a URL
- emails with the highest open rate
- highest click rate
- lowest unsubscribe rate.