This article will take you through the steps for adding additional Special Pages to your Lead Scoring. If you’re just getting familiar with Lead Scoring, we recommend starting here.
To add an additional Special Page to Lead Scoring:
- First, create a new Basic Rule in your Drip account.
- For the rule’s trigger, set the Viewed a page trigger, then enter the URL to the page you’d like to track.
Next, you’ll need to record a custom event in your account whenever someone visits that page.
- For the rule’s action step, set the Record a custom event action.
You can name your custom event anything you’d like. We do, however, recommend giving it a descriptive name in reference to the page you're setting. You’ll need this event name to set up further scoring criteria in your Lead Scoring settings.
- With the rule’s trigger and action steps in place, go ahead and activate the rule.
The final steps to set up an additional special page is to enter the custom event you’re recording, into your Lead Scoring settings in your Drip account.
To complete the configuration:
- From your Drip account, click your Account Settings ().
- From the drop-down, click Lead Scoring.
- In your Lead Scoring settings, scroll to where you can configure a Custom Event.
- To add a new custom event, click Add an event.
- Enter the name of the custom event recorded by the rule you set up in earlier steps.
- After entering the event name, use the dropdown to set the number of points to increase or decrease a subscriber’s lead score by.
- To update your lead scoring settings, click Update Settings.