Analytics provide invaluable insight into how your marketing strategies are performing. Your dashboard keeps you up to date with key metrics that reflect the volume of unique visits to your website, the percentage of visits that result in subscriptions, and how those subscribers are converting for the given period of time.
Setup your Dashboard
Understanding Revenue Analytics
Revenue analytics allow ecommerce marketers to see a snapshot of the following:
- View revenue from your Campaigns in the last 7 days
- Top-earning workflows and campaigns
- Top-earning recent broadcasts
Understanding Traffic Analytics
- First-time visitors tracks the number of unique visitors to your website.
- Top traffic sources show the highest performing referral page that has resulted in web subscriptions.
- Highest performing pages lists the URLs with the highest amount of web subscriptions through a form.
Understanding Subscription Analytics
- Form opens: The number of times a form widget was opened either automatically or by a web visitor.
- Form closes: The number of times an opened form widget was closed by a web visitor.
- Web subscriptions: The number of times a web visitor subscribed to your email list by submitting a form. This number reflects both form widget and embedded form submissions.
- Web conversions: Tracks the total number of identified web visitors who subscribed to your email through a form and who also eventually triggered a conversion.
- Cohort subscription rate: Tracks the number of first-time visitors who eventually triggered a web subscription / first-time visitors.