Warning: Cancelling your Drip subscription will also cancel all of the individual accounts you have under your subscription. If you got turned around and meant to cancel an account inside of your subscription (and not the entire subscription), click here.
Once you cancel, you’ll still have access to your subscription all the way until the end of your current billing period (you can also change your mind about cancelling until then, too).
To cancel your Drip subscription:
- From your Drip account, click on the Account Settings drop-down ().
- From the drop-down, click Billing.
- From the Settings left sidebar, click Cancel Subscription.
- Please complete the on-screen cancellation survey you see inside of your account. By answering a few short questions, you'll provide us with insight into how we can improve upon our product.
- Once you've completed filling out the survey, click Submit.
- After submitting the survey, click Confirm Subscription Cancellation.