This article will guide you through the different ways you can export your data from your Drip account. All data is exported as a CSV file and will be emailed to the address we have under your account settings.
Exporting your subscriber list.
To export a CSV file of your Subscriber list:
- From your account, go to Subscribers.
- Click List.
- Create the subscriber segment you'd like to export, or leave the filters blank to retrieve your entire list.
- Click on the Actions selector.
- From the selector, click Export to CSV.
- Once we’re finished preparing your export, we’ll send the CSV to the email address listed under Account > General Info.
Under the Reports tab, you can export data to a CSV file that is returned after running a report on the following choices:
- New Subscribers
- Email Metrics
Let’s say you want to run an Email Metrics report on a specific campaign and export those subscribers to a CSV file. Navigate to Analytics > Email Metrics. Choose the Campaign Level option, then select the campaign from the drop-down as well as the email you want to run the report on. You can also modify the date range and add a filter if needed.
Exporting account-wide data
If you need to export your entire Drip account, go to the Settings (Gear icon) > Account and click Export Account.
You’ll see a confirmation that Drip has started the export. You’ll notice that the export will be sent to the email address you have linked to your account.
What is included in that export?
- A complete subscriber CSV file
- Email templates if any were created