Gravity Forms makes it easy to build powerful forms in WordPress.
Integrating Gravity Forms and Drip makes it dead simple to route your Gravity Forms form data into Drip, including creating subscribers, custom fields and new events in Drip.
This integration is as simple as installing the Drip Email Campaigns + Gravity Forms WordPress plugin and performing a few setup steps in Drip.
Once you install the plugin, follow these steps to connect your Gravity Forms to Drip.
- Activate the Drip Email Marketing Add-On for Gravity Forms plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the Gravity Forms settings menu, and selecting Drip from the sub-menu.
- Copy your API token from your Drip account under Settings > User Settings. Then, paste it into the API token field. Save your settings.
- Go to Forms >Add New >Settings (as shown in the screenshot below)>Drip >Add New to create a new feed into Drip.
- Select the Drip Account and Gravity Form you'd like to use. Then, in the Map Fields section, use