Connect Drip and Sumo to accept new subscribers into your account that submit your Sumo forms. You can specify an event to record and tags to apply to subscribers who submit your Sumo forms.
To integrate Drip and Sumo:
- Login to your Sumo account.
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings.
- From the Settings, click Integrations.
- Locate Sumo's Drip integration and click Connect.
- From the pop-up, click Connect.
- Another pop-up appears in a new window where you will enter your login credential to your Drip account. Doing so grants Sumo with access to your Drip account. If you're already logged in, select the individual Drip account you'd like to connect.
- Click Authorize.
Once you've authorized Sumo with access to your Drip account, an additional pop-up appears on your screen to add an event and tags to subscribers who submit the Sumo form:
Although it's optional to specify an event and tags, doing so helps you better identify subscribers from how they entered into your Drip account. It also allows you to trigger automation in Workflows and Rules when a subscriber submits one of your Sumo forms. The event and tag(s) you specify become universal to all Sumo forms. The information can not be updated for each new form.
Set up automation
To perform automation when a subscriber submits a Sumo form:
- Add a Trigger to a Workflow or Rule.
- In the Trigger editor, in the drop-down to the left, select Drip.
- In the drop-down to the right, select Performed a custom event.
- Enter the event name exactly as you specified it in the integration setup.
- Click Update Trigger.